Friday, April 20, 2012

A Mother's Prayer of Love for Her Baby Girl

I saw this Pin and immediately thought of my daughter whom I pray will never have to know the heartache I did before finding my "prince".



Even though I know the chances of my little princess going through the world with an unscathed, unbroken, heart are slimmer than slim. I do hope that the lessons she learns about love via her father and I will make her better prepared to recognize what a healthy love looks like when she does in fact begin to search for it on her own.

I suppose that's all any mother can hope for, right?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to frame that & hang it in her room! That's so beautiful.

Kimberley Nash said...

I plan on it, actually. It's a beautiful message and it's one I hope she comes to understand as she gets older.