Monday, October 3, 2011

VIDEO: Talk About Dedication, This Young Man Has it in Spades!

I won't go so far as to say I'm an "environmentalist", but  I can appreciate any individual who is trying to cultivate their own awareness of the world around them, as well as the part they play in it; which brings me to the inspiration behind today's post.

As I perused my Facebook news feed this morning, I came across the link for the video you will see below and I was BLOWN away!

Now, I don't know much about the "tiny house" movement, and I'm not about to trade my digs for a home that's likely smaller than my closet (haha), but I do admire this young mans (he's only 16) ingenuity and dedication to doing something for himself that will likely be of long-lasting benefit to both his wallet and his character.

You have to see this, if you haven't already, and I dare you to not come away with a positive impression.




No comments: